why do straight ppl think they can whine about gay ppl “throwing their sexuality in our faces” when almost every waking second of every minute of every day of my life is filled with heterosexual romance media and heteronormativity. like u think 2 girls holding hands in public is rubbing their sexuality in ur face you have no fucking idea what queer people go through on a daily basis shut the fuck up
do not tell her you love her if you cannot handle her father or mother.
do not tell her you love her if you cannot love her at her worse.
do not tell her you love her if you only crave for her curves, not her mind.
do not tell her you love her if you cannot deal with her mood swings.
do not tell her you love her just to have sex."
do not tell her you love her. Krystal Gonzalez (via memoriesrecollected)
I love you.
love this(via holddmyheart)
1. I want you as you are. Every scar, every pound, every last beauty mark you call defects. They are a part of you and therefore, a part of me.
2. I want you to stay an individual. If you want space, I’ll move stars and planets to give you what you need.
3. You matter to me; you mean something to everyone around you.
4. Hold my hand.
5. I want to build dreams with you. I want to talk ideas and aspirations, I want to draw the sky and fill it with the colours of your personality. We’ll paint the world around us together.
6. Kiss me like it’s our last.
7. I will be there for you until you don’t need me anymore, always."
— what I could have said to keep her (via wordlier)